
While in isolation on the farm, Sarah Mei enjoyed riding horses with her daddy!

In the absence of a riding helmet small enough for Sarah Mei, she uses a bike helmet for her rides with dad.

Sarah Mei exclaims "YEAH" in a loud voice, accompanied by clapping, when we tell her she's going to see the Doctor this week. We thank Dr. Craig Greene (Sarah Mei's pediatric cardiologist), his staff and Dr. Lessaris and his staff for their loving care and patience with Sarah Mei over the last 9 months. Because of their care, Sarah Mei thinks Dr.'s appt. are SO fun! (We'll see how long that lasts??)
Michaela, Sarah Mei and I head out for Charleston today. Sarah Mei has pre-op appointments all day on Thursday. And her surgery is scheduled for 1st thing Friday a.m.
Please pray for safe travel mercies as we drive to Charleston.
Pray that we'll be prepared to give an answer for the hope within us if given opportunity.
Pray that the surgeon will have skilled hands and God's discernment as he performs the surgery on Friday.
Pray for the surgical team.
We're blessed to have friends and family who have prayed for us, encouraged us and come along side of us as we make this journey. Thank you!!
3 comments:
Elaine,
We have been praying daily for Sarah Mei's surgery and will continue. I think I shared this scripture w/ you before her last surgery: "For He will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways." Psalm 91:11
We love all of you and will be thinking and praying for you!
Jan
Mrs. Elaine,
I am praying for Sarah Mei and your family.I love you all and will be thinking about you.
Shelby B.
We have Sarah Mei and your family in our prayers daily. Keep us updated.
Post a Comment