It's 5:15 p.m. and we just received another surgical update. Dr. Bradley is very happy with Sarah Mei's echo and is closing her up. He will be out to speak with us in about 45 minutes. Praise God!! They were able to use her own tissue...NO metal heart valve. We can't tell you how grateful we are for everyone's prayers!!
6 comments:
I have chills!!!! Praise the Lord from whom all blessings flow. The prayers of many have been answered.
I am so thankful!!!!!!!!
Love,
Terry
I too have chills and am in tears!!! Praise God for answering the prayers of His people! Give that sweet Sarah Mei a kiss from Lilly! We'll pray now for a complication-free recovery!
No fever and no bleeding!
Jan
Praise God!I am so happy for Sarah Mei.Ilove you all!You are in my prayers.
Love,
Shelby B.
Wonderful news!!!
Yeah Sarah Mei! I'm so glad to hear that your surgery went well. I will keep praying for a speedy recovery and look forward to seeing you soon!
Nikki
Post a Comment