Friday, June 27, 2008

Surgery Update - 2:45 p.m.

We just received an update from Dr. Bradley's PA. Sarah Mei is now on the heart/lung bypass machine. They do not know which surgical option they will use for her valve repair. Because of her previous scarring from her Sept. 07 heart surgery, it took an extra amount of time to get back to her heart (this is normal.) As before, please continue to pray for wisdom for Dr. Bradley as he tries to determine which surgical procedure to use.
We'll keep you updated.

2 comments:

Our family said...

Praying for Sarah Mei and Dr. Bradley now. Thinking of you all during this time because I know just how you feel. One year ago today we were sitting in the PCICU waiting area as Lilly was having her heart surgery.
Love,
Jan

Our family said...

I am praying for Sarah Mei and Dr. Bradley.I love you all.
Love,
Shelby B.