
After almost 7 years of showing very little interest in horseback riding, two months ago AnnaGrace became passionate about riding. Given her new found interest and in the tradition of our family, two days ago we presented AnnaGrace with her 1st pony, Lil Bit. We purchased the pony two years ago as a "rescue" pony. She had been neglected and had never had a rider on her back. Michaela has done a great job of training her and now AnnaGrace is doing a great job of "riding the fur off of her." Lil Bit loves her new owner...especially the carrots which she receives each day.

Congratulations AnnaGrace!!
2 comments:
This post brought back memories ~ I was about 10 when I got my first horse. Congratulations AnnaGrace!
Kristi
(Kylie's mommy)
Yeah for Anna Grace. I know 2 girls who are going to be very envious of you- I won't mention any names :) Elaine, we'll have to talk more about horse vs pony in the future as we are seriously considering adding one or the other to our "farm" in a year or so. Miss you all! Thinking and praying for you as surgery draws near.
Jan
Post a Comment