
After almost a month in the hospital, we're home!! We returned home Sunday afternoon after Isabelle's last morning IV antibiotics. I felt like kissing the ground when we drove in our driveway.
Following are a few of the friends we met while at MUSC:
Rachel and Miss Mary got Isabelle ready to go home! 
Conrad Williams, a pediatric resident, made sure all my questions were answered and advocated for Isabelle. He won a place in our hearts!

Adriene and Jenny, two of the nurses on the floor, came into our room for playtime with Isabelle. Izzy loved them both!

Jenny taught Isabelle "Up" and "Down" and showered lots of love on our girl.
Sadly we didn't get a photo with Jen, one of Dr. Bradley's PA's, and another amazing advocate for us. We'll have to get one next time Jen!
I'm grateful for the staff at MUSC and look forward to catching up with them, in a year, when we return for Isabelle's next open-heart surgery.
12 comments:
So very thankful you all are home. bless you as you get back into the family routine!!!
Sharon
Praising God for bringing you both safely home. Enjoy being a family again - I know you will : )
Been waiting anxiously for an update and more pictures!! She is so darn adorable! Glad you are home. Praising God and rejoicing over your news and His goodness.
Love you all
The Wheeler's
YAY!!!!!!
Great News!!! I so glad you get to be home and enjoy your new family, finally. Hope you get some rest and feel better too!
Hooray!!!!!!! Oh what awesome news!!!!! You made it! Congratulations! Praying for you as you you settle back in!
We have had you guys on our prayer list at church. Now I will change it to a PRAISE!
Michael, Brittney & Gavin Aldea
WHoooo!!! Welcome home! Isabelle looks wonderful!
Glad to read you are home, safe and sound with your precious new baby girl!
She's BEAUTIFUL!!!!
We're heading to the Outer Banks in July, not sure where you are in relation to that but was hoping somehow, some way Rebecca could meet the amazing lady who named her!
So glad you are home!!!!!! I bet Isabelle is especially glad.Love to all.Katie Tell everyone hello
So glad you are home and she is on the road to recovery.
Post a Comment