Friday, March 5, 2010

Isabelle Is Recovering Well!


10 comments:

Everything Beautiful Shay said...

A precious sweet baby!!! Blessings to you and your family.
Sharon

Our family said...

She looks so good Elaine! I remember Lilly being in the same place with her name sign above her bed! They take such good care of the children there! Will continue to pray for all of you. I may see you and Isabelle one evening next week, Lord willing!

Jen Barbee said...

What a precious little sleeping beauty! You are all still in our thoughts and prayers. Hope you are feeling better Elaine!

Unknown said...

So very sweet! Love you all!

Binkley Family said...

Just want you to know we are praying and following the blog. Please let us know if you need anything. Praying for peace, strenght, endurance, and healing.
Love,
The Binkleys

Brandee said...

Continued Prayers!!! Isabelle looks so beautiful. (((Hugs)))
Brandee

Our family said...

Awsome so glad she is feeling better.I hope Anna Grace is feeling better!!!!!! Hope to come see Isabelle soon this week!!! Love to all. Katie

Ashley said...

I love those hearts on her cheeks. Praying she can open up and feel the love you are giving her. Praises for such a wonderful report!

Blessings, Ashley

Shannon said...

Sweet, sweet pictures! She looks so good! Praying for you!!!!!

Jen Barbee said...

Hope everyone is still improving. Thinking of you all.