Right after I posted the last post, I opened my purse and unzipped a small pocket and lo and behold there were 3 - $1.00 bills in it. I NEVER keep any money in that pocket and have no idea why it was there. God, in His goodness, knew I needed encouragement today! We ended up at ZERO for our first day of our financial fast...instead of in the red.
Thank You Lord for being intimately involved in the details of our day to day lives!! To God be the Glory!
Tomorrow the girls and I get to drive to Raleigh to hand deliver some of our adoption documents to the Secretary of State for authentication. It's about a 3 hour drive, each way, but will save 3-4 days in processing time. Every day counts for our Isabelle!!
1 comment:
WOW! I'm so inspired by you, Elaine. I can't wait to share this w/ David and pray about this. And I'm feeling rather guilty for asking you to bring the smores for Sun. :) I didn't know this when I asked you- sorry! You can fill us in w/ more details on Sun.
See ya! Jan
Post a Comment