Sorry it's taken so long to post again. For some reason I could never see/or post to our blog while in China. I e-mailed all my posts to Phil, and he had to post them from the states.
But now we're home, so I can post...yippee:)
Torie and I were blessed to be able to catch a stand-by flight home from Hong Kong on Thursday instead of Friday as orginally scheduled. After 30 hours of travel (hotel door to home door) we were exhausted but so excited to be home. Sarah Mei was a trooper on the airplane flights and during the airport layovers. She entertained people on our last flight with huge smiles and playing peek-a-boo. She is definitely a ham!!
She's adjusted to family life amazingly well. My older sister and her family have been visiting since Saturday. We went to eat at our favorite Mexican restaurant on Saturday evening. Sarah Mei acted like she was used to going out to eat with 12 family members all the time. She loves being the baby of the family and looks around the table, to make sure everyone is watching, before she performs her antics. She is fun-loving and smiley!!
We are so thankful to God for this incredible addition to our family. As usual, we see His fingerprints on every aspect of this adoption! To God be the Glory!
No comments:
Post a Comment