Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Hello From Elaine, Torie and SarahMei!

This morning at 6:30 am, 6:30 pm China time, Elaine called to give me an update. They spent yesterday filling out paperwork...SarahMei is now officially our daughter:)!!!! Elaine is having difficulty using the computers in the motel. Right now, she cannot pull up this blog site to update it. She plans to get the guide to help her so she can post pictures.
Right now, SarahMei will only let Elaine hold her. She wants attention from Torie, but only wants mommy. She is also very cuddly! I don't need to tell you how wonderful all of this is for Elaine:)

Lord willing, the computer issue can be overcome and Elaine will be able to send pictures and updates for all of us to see. I want to thank all of you for your prayers throughout this whole process.

Proud New Daddy,

By His Grace,

Phil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praise the Lord and congratulations to the Horton's. Truly "the fingerprints of God" on this family! Looking forward to holding SarahMei"s hand and helping to raise her up in our church family. In Christ, Bob and Lisa Menzel

Jen Barbee said...

So glad to hear that everything is going well for your family. I've been in contact with Elaine because our daughter is from the same orphanage. We were in China in May. I had the same computer issues and had someone from the hotel front desk come up and help me. Maybe she can try that. We are looking forward to the pictures.
Jennifer Barbee