Savannah Faith was none too impressed by being awakened at 5:00 a.m. Then again, neither was I!
She started crying the minute we walked into the hospital. Clearly she remembered our Friday visit.
Thankfully I was able to distract her with games like Itsy Bitsy Spider (thanks mom for teaching her that one last week) and Patty Cake.
However, Savannah Faith was still incredulous that we were making her go through the entire process.
Thankfully, we were blessed with the "A" team for our anesthesiology team. Dr. Theruvath was so kind to Savannah Faith and allowed me to hold her until she was completely loopy from her pre-meds.
She's in the OR now preparing for her Glen. Now we wait. Knowing she's in capable hands. Both humanly speaking and, more importantly, carried in the hands of the Great Physician!
1 comment:
I'm praying for you all.
Shona
Post a Comment