I just received an update and Savannah Faith came off heart/lung bypass.
Now the surgical team will go through the process of warming up her body to see how her heart looks at it begins functioning on it's own.
If Dr. Bradley is happy with what he sees, they will start the process of closing her up. If not, they will put her back on by-pass.
Surgery could be complete within the next hour or hour and a half.
I was looking through some of the first photos we received of Savannah Faith. It's hard to believe that this fragile little child....
is our robust toddler...
We're so grateful Love Without Boundaries (www.lovewithoutboundaries.com) intervened and brought "Darcy", as she was known in their program, into their Healing Home last September. Without their medical intervention for Savannah Faith, I don't know if she would be here today!
What a change good medical care and the love of a family makes in the life of a child!
.jpg)

No comments:
Post a Comment