Monday, March 5, 2012

SeaWorld and a Photo with "Shampoo" the Whale

Today, Isabelle's amazing Make A Wish trip continued with a trip to Sea World.  At the entrance to the park the girls posed with the Shamu character.


Then Isabelle posed with him solo.  After the photo shoot, she exclaimed that she had her picture taken with "Shampoo".   I have to say I think that moniker may stick with our family.  Move over Shamu...we're here to see the dolphins and "Shampoo!"



We just finished Day Four of our trip and will fly home tomorrow.  The days have been filled with so many memories and special moments!  It's hard to express in words our thankfulness for such a special gift for Isabelle. 

I'll be posting some of our highlights over the next few weeks.  All I can say right now is God is a God of details.  Over the last four days He has shown up in so many ways both big and small...through organizations like Make A Wish and Discovery Cove/Sea World and through random acts of kindness by strangers.  We are speechless right now...and humbled!

And our hearts are full of joy at seeing Isabelle literally skipping and dancing and beaming through the last four days.

No comments: