Bags Packed...Check
My bag includes lots of meds, lots of Cheerios for Lily Rose, lots of hot chocolate for my poor man Mocha's that I love to drink and a care package for a friend's sweet daughter waiting in the Shanghai CWI, and I even had room to pack a few clothes.
Paperwork filled out and ready for travel...check
Oldest two daughters ready for travel....check and double-check.
They are always ready for an adventure.
Now we are in the Charlotte airport waiting to board our flight to Detroit. Next we'll have a 15 hour flight to Shanghai. We land in Shanghai Saturday evening and have a day of sightseeing on Sunday. Monday is the day we've been waiting for...we meet Lily Rose.
We'll keep you posted...
Remember to pray for Phil as he plays Mr. Mom to the other 3 girls!!
4 comments:
Can't wait to follow and saying a prayer of safety for you all!!!
Blessings!
Sending prayers your way!!!
I WISH I WAS WITH YALL! You all are going to have so much fun!
Post a Comment