Chronicling the Horton Family's Adoptions, Heart Surgeries and Daily Life
Friday, July 8, 2011
They're Off!
AnnaGrace, SarahMei, Isabelle and I dropped Elaine, Torie and Michaela off at the airport this morning at 10 am. They are China bound and the girls at home are already counting the days until they get back:) Elaine and I would like to thank all of you for your prayers and support as we have been walking through this adoption journey. Elaine and I will make every effort to keep updating the blog over the next two weeks. Again, thank you for your prayers and support as we anticipate the arrival of LilyRose! She will be in Elaine's arms on Monday and thus, with her forever family. We praise God for His Faithfulness! Phil
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Prayers coming from California! Can't wait to hear all the details. :)
Praises!
Prayers with you all - those near and those far!
Very excited for you all! We will be praying.
Post a Comment