Chronicling the Horton Family's Adoptions, Heart Surgeries and Daily Life
Thank you for the pictures!! Precious beyond words! Praying for each of you.We love youThe Wheeler's
Congratulations....she is a cutie.The Braccos
Praying for you and so happy to see a smile on her sweet face! We remember the solitary confinement all too well! Hang in there!
She is so sweet! I didn't realize she was so little. Will be praying you home soon.
Elaine,Grant did could hardly take a step when we got him Dec 1st. He walking so well now and I am beginning to see his lower body build strength. Her lower body will catch up and how wonderful her upper body is so strong - that is not always the case with heart babies.You are so much more experienced in this area than I am - I just wanted to encourage you.Beautiful pictures! How sweet to be with your girls.Blesssings, ashley
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Thank you for the pictures!! Precious beyond words! Praying for each of you.
We love you
The Wheeler's
Congratulations....she is a cutie.
The Braccos
Praying for you and so happy to see a smile on her sweet face! We remember the solitary confinement all too well! Hang in there!
She is so sweet! I didn't realize she was so little. Will be praying you home soon.
Elaine,
Grant did could hardly take a step when we got him Dec 1st. He walking so well now and I am beginning to see his lower body build strength.
Her lower body will catch up and how wonderful her upper body is so strong - that is not always the case with heart babies.
You are so much more experienced in this area than I am - I just wanted to encourage you.
Beautiful pictures! How sweet to be with your girls.
Blesssings, ashley
Post a Comment