Thursday, January 14, 2010

Just One More Day...


"Where can I go from you Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?
If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, you are there.
If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,
even there your right hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast." Psalm 139:7-10

During the months of waiting to meet Isabelle, I've taken great comfort in the fact that neither she nor I were ever out of the Lord's hand. He guided us every step of the way...and now it's hard to believe that Friday morning Torie, Michaela and I will be boarding a plane to China!!!

Lord-willing we'll meet Isabelle on Monday morning - China time (i.e. Sunday p.m. U.S. time). Pray for the Lord to prepare her to meet her forever family!!

Also pray for Phil, AnnaGrace and Sarah Mei as they patiently wait, for two long weeks, as we stay in China.

And join us in praising the Lord for His incredible mercies and blessings in our lives!!

(The photo credit goes to Bill Loftis, a friend of ours, who is suffering while vacationing in The Keys...I guess someone has to do it!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We will be praying for you all. Have a great trip and post pics if you can!

Shona

Our family said...

We are all SO excited for you. I've been checking everyday to see an update. We will be praying for all of you and especially little Isabel! When can you post her sweet picture??? Enjoy Kunming!

Carolin said...

oh wow, I haven't checked in on you in a while, I didn't realize you were so close to traveling. And now you're already on your way!!! Congratulations, can't wait to follow along!

We celebrated our 1 year anniversary with little Miss Rebecca earlier this week!