Isabelle received her required 4 immunizations on Monday. She then proceeded to run a fever for the next 2 days. Thankfully I came armed with Children's Tylenol and the phone # of our pedatric cardiologist. He assured me that the fever would not affect her heart. She's feeling much better today, so we're going to go on a short outing to walk around Shaiman Island and shop for a few hours. I'm ready to have a change of venue...the walls in the hotel are beginning to close in. We go to the U.S. Consulate this afternoon, so I can be officially sworn-in as Isabelle's mommy.
Tomorrow is our last day in Guangzhou. In the afternoon we'll board a train for a 2 hour trip to Hong Kong. This will be the first time we've taken a train ride in China. I'm looking forward to seeing the countryside.
The White Swan Hotel is beautiful and tomorrow we hope to take the requisite Red Coach photo of Isabelle.
Thanks for the prayers!!
(For some reason the picture attachements did not get here. I will post them as soon as they arrive! Phil)
2 comments:
Can't wait to hear that you all are safely home w/ Isabelle. Will continue to pray for Isabella's health and upcoming Dr. appointments.
Hope you guys are settling in well at home. That's such a tough trip as I'm sure you all to well know!
Congratulations again, can't wait to hear more about Miss Isabelle!
Post a Comment