Monday, January 18, 2010

Answered Prayers

After months of praying, by many, Isabelle was place in Elaine's arms yesterday! While her oxygen levels are very low, the transition is going well so far. Elaine is trying, with help from a doctor, to get the provincial appointment moved up so they can travel to a lower elevation. The lower elevation should help her oxygen levels some. Over all, she seems to be very healthy and well cared for which is a wonderful blessing. She is just weak from low oxygen, which has also provided lots of snuggle time for she and Elaine.

On the home front, I want to thank everyone for your prayers and all of the support for AnnaGrace, SarahMei and I. All of the wonderful meals and for allowing the girls to come over during the morning hours while I work. We have truly been blessed by all of you!

By His Grace,

Phil

PS. I have two pictures Elaine emailed to me, but for some reason, I cannot get them to upload to the blog. I will continue to try.

5 comments:

Jen Barbee said...

Thank you for taking time to update Phil! So glad that things are going well and we will be praying that they can get the appt moved up.

Our family said...

I have been checking all day. Thank you Phil! Please keep trying to get those pictures uploaded. Will continue to pray! Jan

Kevin and Pam said...

I am so glad that Holly commented on Elaine's f/b! I didn't know your adventure had already begun. We will be praying for you guys.

Our family said...

Phil, I wanted to let you know here (since Elaine typically does not get my e-mails - they get lost in cyberspace), that I did get the pictures. They opened fine, and Isabelle is simply precious. Thanks so much for sending them. Will continue to pray!

Britntey Wetherington Aldea said...

So excited for you guys. We have been praying and will continue to. Can't wait to see the pictures.