While off-line we celebrated AnnaGrace's 7th Gotcha Day. (A celebration of the anniversary of the 1st day a Chinese nanny put AnnaGrace in my arms!) In honor of the celebration she picked Chuck E. Cheese as her restaurant of choice. We gave her a Jade cross necklace, from China, to remember this special day.


We also made a quick trip to South Carolina to visit Phil's family. Sarah Mei remembered Uncle Joel & Aunt Penny from our summer beach trip and exclaimed "yippee" when they walked in the door. Somehow we left the beach without a photo of Aunt Penny and Sarah Mei together. We rectified that oversight on this trip!

AnnaGrace posed with Uncle Sydney (Phil's dad's brother). Uncle Sydney will be celebrating his 90th birthday this week!

And in October we celebrated Michaela's 13th birthday. It's hard to believe we have another teenager in the house!! Her birthday was complete with the requisite Disney princess on her Baskin Robbins ice cream cake.

3 comments:
Happy B-day Michaela!Tell everyone that I said hey! I will see you SOON!In Christ, Shelby
Glad you were able to get back on-line! It was so great to see you Saturday and hopefully we can have more times this year for our Lake Norman FCC group to get together!
Elaine,
How great to see an update! I had e-mailed you a while back w/ some other "church" type questions in follow up to our earlier "discussion" via e-mail. I assume you didn't get it. I may try to resend.
Merry Christmas! We miss you all!
Love,
Jan
Post a Comment