
It's a tradition in our family that each of our children gets to have a birthday party with friends when they are five years old....at least that was the tradition for the 1st two children. I suddenly realized that AnnaGrace's 5th, 6th & 7th birthday came and went with no "friend" party. So this was the year!!
AnnaGrace invited 4 of her closest friends to her Princess and Pony Party. The girls came dressed in their favorite princess or Sunday dress and were served by our 2 oldest girls, Torie-18 and Michaela-12. I'm not sure who was more excited AnnaGrace and her friends or Torie & Michaela as they dressed up for the party. After refreshments were served and a craft was created, the girls changed into their riding clothes and had pony rides.
2 comments:
That looks like such a fun day!!! The girls all look beautiful in their dresses :)
WOW! I know they all must have had a ball! All of the girls looked simply beautiful. Happy Birthday Anna Grace.
I e-mailed you a while back, but I haven't heard from you. Did you get it?
Miss you all,
Jan
Post a Comment