
It's been almost a week since we dropped Torie off for her 1st year of college. Move-in day was an adventure. Being an avid reader, like her mother, Torie insisted on packing almost her entire personal library. Needless to say not enough bookcase space was available in her dorm room. This issue elicited a mid-week trip, by Phil, to deliver two more bookcases to her dorm. Just another reason we're glad she's only 2 hours and 45 minutes away.
Torie is loving college life, and we're slowly adjusting to having an empty chair at our dining room table in the evening.
Sarah Mei "helped" Torie unpack the boxes in her dorm room.

Michaela and AnnaGrace's favorite part of move-in day was trying out Torie's lofted bed.

Sarah Mei's favorite part of the day was riding on her daddy's shoulders!
1 comment:
I loved this post and got teary as I read it. I know that it must have been so exciting yet also sad to leave Tori all on her own at college. I know she will have a great time and will be successful at whatever God chooses for her to pursue. Another milestone for your family. hope Sarah Mei is doing well.
Jan
Post a Comment