Saturday, January 26, 2013

Hi, this is Michaela:

So for all of you wondering...no, my mom did not decide to travel to the moon. So since she has not posted in a long time, I thought I would.

A few days ago mom and I left the two little girls with Torie, and  ran some errands. When we got home mom noticed some hair on the floor and proceeded to ask Isabelle a few questions...

Mom: Where did the hair come from?
Izzy: Starts sobbing.
Mom: Did you cut your hair?
Izzy: Yes.
Mom: Where is the rest?
Izzy: I threw it in the trash can.
Mom: Why did you cut your hair?
Izzy: I was curious to see if scissors would cut hair...




To give her credit at least they look like bangs...

P.S. Mom, you need to come up with a better password.

1 comment:

momto5 said...

Thanks for the update! At least she only cut her own hair. At our house the older kids are cutting the younger kids hair!

I lost your moms email address...can you resend it for me? Thx

Shona
braccogang@gmail.com