I wish you could hear the little voices at my house.
they are constantly singing and singing and singing,
over and over and over
and did I mention OVER AGAIN?
the books of the Old Testament - Genesis, Exodus, Levvvviticus.....
We're learning the books of the Bible in homeschool
- you know the tune on Wee Sings??
If you don't know the song,
you can't feel both my laughter, and my pain right now.
we hear it at dinner,
in the car,
at bath time and
in the bed at night
we even heard it while the girls were playing at the splash pad recently.
Not sure everyone else was that thrilled??
Just a bit embarassing when you are twelve!
Others thought it was hilarious that not everyone was thrilled.
Genesis, Exodus, Levvvviticus....the song of Summer - 2012
1 comment:
Elaine! The girls look great!! So nice to see a post from you:) No, I don't know the song, but I totally understand your pain! LOL!!
Post a Comment