Thanks for the prayers!! We just met with Dr. Bradley. Surgery took 7 hours due to excessive scar tissue, but other than that all went smoothly.
This is a photo of Isabelle on her pre-op day. Child Life gave her the supplies to make a princess tiara!
8 comments:
Awesome news, we will continue to pray. How is Lily?
Great news!!! I've been thinking about yal a lot today. We will be praying for her recovery to go quickly and smoothly. Tell all those nurses on 7C @ MUSC that Abby Grace said hey!!
Praises! You are so dear to have updated today ~ thank you! I will continue to pray.
Hugs ~ Ashley
Praising God. So thankful all went well.
Thank you for the update. We'll keep lifting you all up in prayer !
So glad to know surgery is over and that it went well! We have been praying all day. Hoping I might get down there to give you a hug and some home cooked food. Until then, I'll be praying.
Wow! Isabelle looks great! It was so good to see her smiling and playing. So sorry we didn't get to stop in yesterday. We will check on Monday to see if you guys are still there. God has truly blessed...Isabelle and Lily both healing and smiling! We are continuing to pray for all of you and continued healing for the girls.
Christin and Dan Kitchens
Hi, I am Cheryl Mayhew. I met your husband at a Yard Sale this weekend. He told me about your daughters. So inspiring. Our daughter is from Vietnam. She is 5 right now. I would love to chat via email and I can't figure out how to email you :) I send a "follow this blog" request. See if you can find my email that way. Thanks. I am glad everything is going well in Charleston. Cheryl
Post a Comment