We are now officially DTC (dossier to China!!). We are praying for a speedy LOA (Letter of Acceptance) which is the next step in this adoption paperchase.
Until then her sisters are eagerly awaiting her arrival (although her oldest 2 sisters aren't nearly as eager to pose for photos as these 3:)
Torie, Michaela and I went garage sale shopping today and bought Lily a pretty white bed to prepare for her arrival! I can't wait to begin setting it up in the nursery where Lily and Isabelle will be sharing a room. I guess that project will have to wait for a future Saturday.
5 comments:
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! DTC is huge. We are praying for God's perfect timing for your summer -Does Lifeline keep yall updated on funds raised so far? Hard but good how He flashes his light just on the next step.
hugs and much love.
Congrats ELaine and family! I have been waiting to read those 3 very little but oh, so important letters. Were you able to use your old dossier as we thought you could? Ours will be expiring in June. I have been hinting to David that it would save us a lot of work to use that old dossier. He is not buying into my logic at all!
Yahoo...that is always such an exciting step. Praying for a quick LOA.
Congrats on DTC. Yes, we will be praying for a speedy LOA to get that sweet Lily home:)
God bless,
Lisa Murphy
Congratulations! What wonderful news! Your family is beautiful!
Kelly
Post a Comment