
If you are interested in learning about simplifying your life, saving money and getting more organized, check out my new blog.
Since deciding to adopt, 3 years ago, I've been on a quest to maximize all of our resources. Adoption is expensive but so worth it!! So, needless to say, when we decided to adopt again this year, my efforts have been redoubled.
I'm hoping to encourage others while challenging myself as I share on my blog the most effective ways I've found to Simplify, Organize and Economize.
I want to be able to spend my most valuable resources...time and money...on the things that matter most...things of eternal value. I'm determined not to invest in temporal riches. However, despite my commitment, I still find that society and the media have a certain pull on both myself and my family.
I'm praying, with the Lord's help, that this blog will keep me focused on the "end game". Please join me as I continue to "run with perseverance the raced marked out for us." Heb. 12:1b
(FYI - You can just click on the blog name, in my post, and it will take you to my other blog. Or you can type www.simplifyathome.blogspot.com in your address bar and you'll get there too!! Thanks for the question Julie.)
1 comment:
What is the address to this blog? I'd love to follow along!
Post a Comment