Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Surgery Continues

We just received a surgical update (11:30 a.m.). Sarah Mei is off of the heart/lung machine and the surgeon is closing. We should talk with the surgeon in about an hour when Sarah Mei goes to ICU. Thanks for the prayers and continue to pray for a smooth finish to the procedure and for a quick recovery from anesthesia so Sarah Mei can get off of the ventilator tonight.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

PRAYING!!!!!!!!!!!
We love you
The Wheeler's

Our family said...

The Bryant family is praying for Sarah Mei. So glad surgery went well, and we hope and pray for a speedy recovery! Lilly says to tell Sarah Mei hello, and she hopes she feels better!
Jan and family

Anonymous said...

Elaine & Phil & girls,
You don't know me but I work for Elaine's Mom. I feel like I know all of you. I am so glad Sarah Mei came through the surgery well. She is so lucky to be a part of your family and you are all lucky to have her. She and all of you are in my thoughts & prayers.
Janice Brewer

Anonymous said...

Praise God for His faithfulness! We were so thrilled to hear of a successful surgery. We continue to pray for a quick and complete recovery for Sarah Mei.

The Barna family

Jen Barbee said...

You are all in our prayers. Lainie can't wait until she gets to play with Sarah Mei.
Jennifer and family

Anonymous said...

To the Horton Family
Thanking God for all HIS blessings on Sarah Mei and all the people in the operating room. I will keep on praying for a full recovery.

Elaine Ralston, Ginger Wilkie
is my sister