Playing Peek-a-boo!
I'm not sure how many are still following our blog, but we'd love prayer for Sarah Mei's cardiologist appointment this week. We meet with Dr. Greene on Tuesday morning. Please pray for wisdom for him, calm for Sarah Mei (she's not thrilled with Dr.'s...she had 4 immunizations on Friday, so now she's really not thrilled with Dr.'s...LOL) and peace and direction for Phil & I as we make medical decisions for her.We also found out that she will require an upper GI in the next week or two. She coughs and wheezes when she drinks fluids. They want to check and make sure that she is not aspirating fluids when drinking. Again, we appreciate your prayers concerning this.
We are thankful that God is the Great Physician, and that Sarah Mei is safely in His hands!! Our God is an awesome God!!

2 comments:
Hi Elaine,
I have followed your whole journey to Sara Mei and been keeping her and your family in my heart and thoughts. I hope the appointment with her cardiologist will go well and she will not have to go through too many medical procedures...
She looks very happy and adorable. I am very happy for her to have you as her family. M
Elaine,
I will certainly be in prayer for you, Phil, and Sarah Mei as you have her appt. tomorrow. Having just gone through all of that and then VSD surgery with Lilly, I know how frightening and overwhelming it can be. God already knows what medical care if any Sarah Mei will need and He will sustain you each step of the way! Thanks for your comments during Lilly's stay at MUSC. We were comforted by your thoughts and prayers.
Jan and Lilly (Sarah Mei's Chenzhou sister)
Post a Comment